Data Science Solutions Architect
Mountain View, CA
Arimo is looking for a Data Science Solutions Architect to join our team. An ideal candidate must be able to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent skills in data science and software developments. This is a full-time position based at Arimo headquarters in Mountain View, CA.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com and reference job title in the e-mail subject.
- Algorithmic research & development in various Deep Learning / Machine Learning / AI techniques applicable to real-world business use cases, using Python and R
- Agile development of a number of vital, proprietary large-scale cloud computing / distributed computing and scalable A.I. software frameworks and libraries (such as TensorFlow, Theano and Keras.io, Apache Spark / Apache Hadoop / Apache Hive) as well as AWS infrastructure (such as Elastic MapReduce, EC2 and S3).
- Work with business customers in key industries to strategize and integrate the application of Deep Learning / A.I. software to solve high-value business problems in Internet of Things (IoT); Banking & Finance, Retail and Marketing. General project coordination in an agile start-up team.
- Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Management (MBA), Data Science, Analytics, or related
- 3 years of experience in job offered or related.
- Deep learning; machine learning and general AI
- Statistics and econometrics
- Distributed computing/cloud computing
- Predictive algorithms
General experience in one or more of the following:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Banking/Financing, Marketing or Retail
- Business management
- Agile software development
- Project management